Sunday, July 14, 2013

Genetic testing again

Tomorrow is Andy's next neurology appointment. We will discuss his progress, any possible seizure signs, more genetic testing, and schedule a swallowing test to be done at the hospital. The testing this round will be an Infant Epilepsy Panel, and the company that runs it will come out to our home to take his blood. My poor little buddy.

Even more work for me tomorrow, I'm going to be contacting the Medicaid Service Coordinators in my area and requesting a care at home waiver. Then I'm contacting the Division for Developmental Disabilities to see if there are any services I'm missing. I need to follow up with getting in contact with his new feeding therapist and how progress is going for his vision therapy. I found out recently that vision therapy is another service that can come here to take care of Andy!

Last night he slept very little. My guess is that he's hitting more cognitive milestones. He's becoming a sweetheart who laughs over hugs and kisses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment