Thursday, February 14, 2013

Being a Zombie

Becoming a mother isn't all happiness and roses. It was never my aspiration in life to run around wiping up shit, and holding a bottle into a mouth for hours of the day. I've been thrown into a deep depression that brings on thoughts of our mortality because bringing life into this world made me realize that before I knew it my own would end.

I found this article wonderful for those reasons.

http://www.renegademothering.com/2013/02/09/i-became-a-mother-and-died-to-live/

1 comment:

  1. When I went to read the last blog I realized I hadnt read some of them yet, then I came across this one and I had to agree with the link you posted above. No one tells you the struggles you will face and how much life will change, but I wouldnt change it for the world. I just wanted to tell you I totally relate :)love you <3 christina

    ReplyDelete