Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 20

The day began as wonderful as could be. Daddy got up with Andy during the night, and I slept until 7:30. We took care of him together this morning, then the 3 of us went back to sleep. We set up the ac unit in Andy's bedroom and now his rooms is very cool.

After fixing breakfast and making sure my boys were settled with healthy snacks (sweet potatoes and grapes) in front of the race, I went shopping. Such a wonder drug retail therapy is. I came home in a great mood, and finished the race with Daddy.

Then we made a family trip to the zoo. I forced them both to wear sunblock. Andy slept the whole time. He woke up when we came home and was a bit cranky the rest of the evening.

There's one important thing I haven't mentioned.

No spasms.

No comments:

Post a Comment