Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My inspiration

So much for being unable to blog. I found inspiration. 

If I had a ranking of top 3 worst nights of my life, this would be one of them. Now this scale is not necessarily based on outward emotions, or how it is being handled; it is based solely on the permanent life altering moments that have happened or are about to happen. 

This comes in ranking #3. 

The very worst night came after finding out Sean had passed. 
The second was when Andy was rushed to the NICU and transferred to another hospital. 

Why is tonight so horrid? Reality is weighing in on Andy's odds. Calls from The National center for Rare Diseases. The amount of formality around beginning the medication due to the morbid risks it brings. 

So I wanted to blog about something different tonight. Beautiful and inspiring. I began speaking to my husband for the   first time a little over 7 years ago. I was smitten from the start, but he didn't like me that way. I thought he was weird, and I didn't like how he wouldn't show me a lot of attention. We talked on the Internet on and off for over two years. 

I never would have thought that person on the other side of the screen would become my life partner. The one who I hold hands with as we hit the bumps in life. My strength, my comfort, my better half. I can never lose all hope as long as I have him. It does not matter what tomorrow, or the next year brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment