Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 27

What a wonderful Mother's Day I've had. Daddy has been helpful, so I haven't had to do very much. I had some sweet baby cuddles. 

We met the visiting nurse and she's nice. The only issue is our health insurance wants a $20 copayment and she needs to visit 3 times a week. We are checking if any assistance is available with her company. If not, it's not something I feel is necessary. There's no copayment to go to my pediatrician and it costs a lot less than that in gas. It's the same thing! She wants to be here when I give the injection and see me give one. I'm to the point where I don't understand the big deal. If I've done it 3 times with nurses watching, I'm sure it's being done correctly. The way Andy had been reacting to the medicine makes me want more privacy for my family during this time of healing, not more probing.
 
No spasms today. Lots of spitting up and crying. My poor baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment