Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 14 - no rest for mom

Andy woke up a lot last night. As in more than 6 times. It was so often that I was sleep walking... Or I should say running during some of it. From my bed to his crib and back. Could be teething.

He woke this morning at a normal time, then slept for over 3 hours. He had no phenobarbital in his bottle. He is on 1ml a night for the rest of the week, then we are done. Forever.

I see him waking up in front of my eyes. His frustration is being shown in the expression on his face, he's throwing his arms more in the direction that he wants. And when he can't get to it, he's expressing himself vocally. I didn't push his stomach too much today, and he didn't cry or act like he was missing the extra food he would normally have. He had OT and I could see his progress. He didn't try to hyperextend a lot, and let his neck fall forward more. He's holding onto toys better and looking where she's trying to get his attention.

I went to babiesrus and found Born Free sippy cups. Thankfully, all pieces are interchangeable so I added the handles to his bottles. I'm excited to see what progress can be made!

The spasms have slowed down. He did have a group of them, about 50 or so I lost count, when we were out. There was maybe 6 or so throughout the rest of he day.

I'm hoping he's asleep for the night. He's already been up crying once, but went to bed to begin with at his old bed time. One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment