Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 15

Andy woke up at 6:15, screaming into his crib rails. Over and over I removed him and gave him his stuffed animals.

I received an email from his neurologist:

The following testing has all come back NORMAL:
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Neurotransmitters
- CSF Pterins, Methyltetrahydrofolate, and Pyridoxyl 5 Phosphate
- CSF Lactate

He did well with physical therapy. Lauren was impressed with him hyper extending less and said she could only encourage more tummy time.

I noticed when encouraging handles on his bottle that his hands automatically pull downwards if something is in their grasp. But then later on he took a clump of my hair, looked at it, and shoved it into his mouth. He then appeared horrified and dropped it! I'm still so very proud.

I checked his mouth since he was being overly fussy and noticed he had a front tooth coming in. And oh was he fussy. Daddy came home shocked how aware Andy was, and that he interacts and is excited when I sing to him. Daddy found 3 teeth cutting in.

So tonight I went and bought some pedialyte pops for tomorrow. Hoping for a little, white tooth tomorrow!

And he only had 5 spasms! That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment